October 14-16, 2018 Denver, CO
This activity is jointly provided by HCU Education Ltd and Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela de Medicine, Puerto Rico.
Course Description With Target audience
Marijuana for Medical Professionals 2018 offers up to 20 hours AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for physicians and clinicians involved with cannabis patients, medicine and research, with an emphasis on building good practice standards. For medical marijuana industry professionals, including cannabis patient budtenders and caregivers, up to 20 hours Continuing Education (CE) credits are offered with an emphasis on responsible patient care.
CME / CE OBJECTIVES
At the conclusion of this activity, the participants should be able to:
- Describe the current state of cannabis patient care and research in the US and abroad
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of the endocannabinoid system
- Describe several common cannabis preparations and their basic uses
- Provide basic care and counsel for new cannabis patients and families
- Recommend cannabis patients to research programs when appropriate
JOINT PROVIDERSHIP STATEMENT
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through Universidad Central del Caribe and HCU Education Ltd.
Universidad Central del Caribe Escuela de Medicina designates this Live Activity and its associated Enduring Materials for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.