As an AMA-PRA Category 1 CME certified conference, our speakers and schedule will appear as they are verified by our joint provider, Universidad Central del Caribe. Click Here for accreditation information.
- Three days of Continuing Medical Education for doctors and nurses!
- Accredited Continuing Education for Budtenders!
- Hands-on Exhibits from leading cannabis products manufacturers, laboratories, and dispensaries!
- Legal information for cannabis physicians!
- The popular Cannabis Professional Bookstore returns!
- Dispensary and Grow tours! Extraction lab tour!
- And much, much more
Click for draft schedule – As proposed to accrediting bodies – SUBJECT TO CHANGE
CME program will take place in the Rocky Mountain Event Center.
Non-CME, ,Break-out sessions, and commercial presentations take place in the Aspen Amphitheater.
Click above to see the full schedule with break-outs and potential CME designations.
SUNDAY, October 14th, 2018: Cannabis 101. Extra Certification: Cannabis Physician Basic, Cannabis Nurse Basic, or Medical Cannabis Specialist Basic
MONDAY, October 15th, 2018: Cannabis and Nueroadaptation. Cannabis in Cancer Care AM; Cannabis and the Mind, Cannabis – Athletes & Opiate Crisis PM
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16th, 2018: Cannabis – New Horizons in Research. Cannabis Medicine – What Could Possibly Go Wrong?, AM. Cannabis and Autism, Caring for Pediatrics, PM; Your Practice and the Law PM.